Posted 10 Nov 2023, 2:30 pm
Backend Software Engineer Trading & Rebalancing at Addepar
We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Trading Team!
We’re building a scalable, tax-efficient trading & rebalancing platform for wealth management firms of all sizes. The platform will target sophisticated rebalancing strategies across equities, mutual funds and fixed income products and provide restrictions, equivalents, cash management, and tax budgets.
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer who will build an inclusive team culture, empower engineers to succeed and cultivate an environment that creates high quality engineering processes and product delivery. You love building rich user experiences and can amplify your skills through your team. You’ll work closely with product and design to deliver great products.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with designers and product owners to design and deliver significant features on our platform.
- Mentor junior engineers and contribute to our inclusive and dynamic engineering culture.
- Advocate for standard methodologies and process improvements.
- Help your team develop pragmatic solutions to sophisticated problems.
Who You Are
- Several years experience as a professional software engineer
- Experience with ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Collaborative approach to building feature-rich user experiences
- Experience with finance and a public cloud environment is a plus!
Please mention the word **THANK** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok