Posted 10 Nov 2023, 7:10 pm
AEM Technical Director at Instrument
Instrument is a digital product and brand experience agency of more than 400 talented people on a dozen different teams, each focused on particular clients and dedicated to producing best-in-class work. Our shift to a remote-first model has only strengthened and diversified our company culture, and we’re committed to career advancement, personal support, and a healthy work/life balance for everyone we hire.
You drive the technical, development, and programming process from idea to concept to production to launch and support, ensuring a level of consistency and quality of technical execution throughout. With a solid understanding and passion for the Internet, software, web development techniques as well as development processes, you inspire our development team to see opportunity in every challenge and deliver solutions that make the complex simple.
You will lead the dev team in executing a development plan using Adobe Experience Cloud, as well as other tech stacks. You will also interact directly with client contacts, technical teams, and third party vendors to facilitate the planning, production, and delivery of work. You will work with production to manage a team, develop and maintain client/vendor relationships as well as plan and produce documentation for both clients and internal needs.
Hours: 40 hrs/week\n
What You'll Do
- Lead and coordinate the development of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) systems, including architecture and design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Lead and coordinate the development of other web-centric technical stacks, including architecture and design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure AEM integrations and implementations are successful.
- Serve as the initial technical point of contact for building and nurturing client relationships.
- Communicate eloquently, in non-technical terms, about technology in order to implement development features.
- Collaborate across disciplines during technical planning to advise on technology and process decisions for new development features.
- Support our Clients' strategic planning by providing strong technical leadership to the broader team.
- Lead the project team in successfully completing complex business requirements within a prioritized roadmap.
- Update and improve upon technical project documentation, including flowcharts, wireframes, and prototypes for client projects as required.
- Motivate and engage the larger team to produce the best possible product and results.
- Provide direction, support, and feedback for the development team through regular team meetings and standups.
What You'll Bring
- A passion for digital culture, technology innovations and inventing user experience solutions for tomorrow’s challenges today
- An understanding of the devices of connection, Internet infrastructure challenges of building for web browsers, devices and other digital executions
- Ability to synthesize and express complex ideas in accessible forms
- Confident ability to appropriately communicate both orally and in writing to influence internal teams, external teams, peers, management and additional stakeholders
- Self-motivated, pays strict attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Analytical with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from concept to completion
- The expected pay range for this role is $122 -161 per hour
- Our company has three regional pay bands that it adheres to depending on your location, we reference them as US 1, US 2, and US 3.
- US 3 is our base pay. Examples of cities in US 3 are Portland, Houston and Miami.
- US 2 pay is 7.5% higher than US 3 to meet the market rates. Examples of cities in US 2 are Los Angeles, Chicago and Seattle.
- US 1 pay is 15% higher than US 3 to meet market rates. Examples of cities in US 1 are Brooklyn and San Francisco.
- If you are curious which region you are in, please apply and get connected with our recruiting team!
Please mention the word **DARINGLY** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok