Posted 10 Nov 2023, 8:45 pm
Customer Success Manager APJ at Wiz, Inc.
As a Customer Success Manager at Wiz, you will be the post-sales primary point of contact for our customers. You will be responsible for leading both technical and business engagements across onboarding, deployment, and operationalization of the Wiz platform. In this role, you will work closely with Customer Success Architects, Pre-sales Solutions Engineers, Technical Support, and Product Management to ensure a successful onboarding and support of your customers. You are their day-to-day technical contact, building relationships with customers, and driving outcomes, adoption, and delivering time-to-value.
What you’ll do
• Customer Onboarding: Lead the technical onboarding process for new customers. Collaborate with customers and pre-sales teams to understand requirements, goals, and challenges to formulate an onboarding plan.
• Customer Advocacy: Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for customer needs and requirements to internal teams.
• Product Expertise: Develop hands-on technical knowledge of Wiz product and feature capabilities. Stay up-todate with industry trends, new features, and Wiz best practices to serve as a subject matter expert.
• Issue Management: Collaborate with Technical Support and Customer Success Architecture teams to ensure timely resolution to customer issues.
• Training & Education: Collaborate with customers and Wiz training teams to ensure customers are educated on product features, best practices and security principles.
• Account Management: Develop relationships with multiple levels of customer stakeholders from technicians to CISOs. Work closely with renewals and sales teams to identify best path to renew and expand customers while minimizing churn risks.
What you’ll bring
• 2+ years of experience in technical customer facing roles, for example: Customer Success Manager, Technical Support, Professional Services, Solutions Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager.
• Experience interfacing with technical end customers, for example: IT practitioners, Developers, DevOps, Security Teams, Data & Analytics Teams.
• Customer engagement experience: deployment project planning, Quarterly Business Reviews, Stakeholder alignment, escalation management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Relevant hands-on technical experience, in one or more of the following domains: public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Virtualization, Networking, Kubernetes/containers, Security, Scripting, APIs, or other related technical domains.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to learn new products and technologies.
Please mention the word **SUPER** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok