Posted 10 Nov 2023, 10:10 pm
Content Marketing Specialist at Waymark
Waymark is a team of healthcare providers, technologists, and builders whose mission is to bring the best healthcare to people with Medicaid benefits. Guided by the communities we serve, we bring support and technology-enabled care to help primary care providers keep Medicaid patients healthy. We are building the tools and designing an approach to enable care to reach the patients who can benefit most.
Our core values embody the essence of what makes Waymark a unique team today, and what we look for, nurture, and sustain as a team. We are bold builders, believing that the greatest challenges in care delivery can be solved when we harness the power of community and technology. We are humble learners, seeking feedback and perspectives different from our own, and welcome challenges to our conclusions. We experiment to improve, actively seeking data to inform decisions and to assess our own performance. We act with focused urgency, our commitment to our mission drives us to tirelessly pursue results.
If this vision resonates with you, we hope you consider bringing your creativity, your energy, your curiosity to Waymark.
About this role
We’re looking for a driven, talented, and curious B2B content marketer who will help build and scale our content marketing function. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing a full-funnel B2B content strategy targeting Medicaid health plans, primary care providers, and policymakers. As one of our first marketing hires, you’ll play a critical role in helping us build awareness in the market, capture interest from our partners, and ultimately position Waymark as a thought leader in Medicaid care delivery.
We’re looking for a strong writer who is passionate about their work, takes pride in its results, and works well in small teams with fast-paced environments. You’re comfortable working independently and you don’t need hand-holding, but you’re always eager to work directly with key internal and external stakeholders to align on objectives and approaches. You’re also excited about building an industry-changing company that is creating more equitable and accessible pathways to better health. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with our founding team to develop thought leadership around our company’s vision for technology-enabled, community-based care in Medicaid
- Develop unique and compelling narratives that articulate Waymark’s position on industry trends and challenges in Medicaid care delivery
- Spearhead creation of owned, earned, and paid media content to drive awareness and generate demand (e.g. blog posts, whitepapers, OpEds, case studies, etc.)
- Manage Waymark’s event presence at industry conferences / event, including speaking engagements, content development and sponsorship content opportunities
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to produce relevant sales materials to close deals and retain clients
- 3+ years of healthcare marketing experience; previous B2B content marketing and/or demand generation experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to distill complex idea into simple, engaging, and persuasive language
- Demonstrated history of effectively working cross-functional teams on complex initiatives
Salary Range: $131,875.00 - $155,000.00. Compensation will depend on multiple factors, including job location, training, education, and experience.
Benefits and Other Compensation: Medical, vision, dental, basic life insurance, and stock options available for the hired applicant. Employees also receive twenty (20) vacation days, accrued over the year and thirteen (13) paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Sixteen (16) weeks of parental leave for birthing parents will also be available for use after successful completion of 6 months of employment, eight (8) weeks of bonding leave for non-birthing parents. Employees are able to enroll in our 401(k) plan and commuter benefits plan.
COVID Vaccination: Waymark has adopted a policy on mandatory full vaccination to safeguard our employees, our partners, and the patients we serve from the hazard of COVID-19. As a healthcare company, we believe it is important for our employees and actions to reflect the best available science and the interests of public health. You will be asked to attest to your COVID vaccination status before an offer of employment is made.
Please mention the word **APPRECIATIVE** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok