Posted 11 Nov 2023, 6:53 pm
Operations Analyst at 1kx
Job Title: Operations Analyst
1kx is an early-stage fund that helps founders launch and bootstrap token networks. We primarily lead Seed and Series A investment rounds with a focus in DeFi, NFTs and social tokens. We started in 2018 and have since been building a world-class platform to support our portfolio of 40+ companies, with the goal of being the most founder-friendly and helpful source of capital.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player to join as an Operations Analyst. This individual will be part of the fund operations team, working closely with the partners and investment professionals, as well as communications with existing and potential investors, market and competitor research and analysis, and investor presentation support. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in managing various operational facets of our business, including account setup, document management, fund monitoring, and portfolio management.
Key Responsibilities Summary:
Account and Document Management:
- Efficiently set up and maintain accounts across various platforms such as exchanges, banks, and OTC desks, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Oversee the ratification, organization, and secure storage of critical documents pertaining to the management company and the fund, including investor subscriptions and redemptions, and investment documents.
Fund and Portfolio Oversight:
- Conduct daily fund monitoring using daily reports, keeping track of investments and trades.
- Manage the live portfolio by updating asset prices, and other relevant data, ensuring accuracy and currency in all records.
- Oversee portfolio management tasks, including detailing new deals and monitoring deal flow for funding.
Reconciliation and Compliance:
- Perform regular reconciliations, as well as daily cash and treasury reconciliations, resolving any discrepancies promptly.
- Maintain a vigilant approach to KYC tracking, ensuring all investor information is up-to-date and compliant.
Communication and Material Management:
- Manage and update marketing materials, ensuring they accurately reflect the fund's status.
- Handle Investor queries, redemption, subscription nd onboarding communications
- Maintain up-to-date and organized files, ensuring all documents are current.
Quality Assurance and Advisory Preparation:
- Conduct sanity checks on month-end processes, including investor statements, to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare all necessary documents and prep sheets for advisory committee meetings, ensuring materials are ready for review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience in operations, portfolio management, or a similar role.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a plus.
Role is remote - with a strong preference for US / EU timezones
Please mention the word **EXALT** and tag RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4yMjUuMjIxLjM3). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok