Posted 9 Nov 2023, 2:05 pm
Business Development Lead at Accurx
Life as a Business Development Lead at Accurx
Off the back of our £27.5M series B funding round in late 2021, we’re continuing to scale our offerings and partnerships in new territories and markets. Therefore, we’re looking to welcome ambitious, driven people to our growing Commercial Team at Accurx, who will be critical to driving our future growth
At Accurx, culture and our values are at the core of our Commercial success, so continuing to protect that culture and collaboration across our Commercial function remains paramount to our mission.
Purpose of the Role
With widespread use of Accurx in Primary Care, where we have led the way in transforming the way patients and their healthcare teams communicate, we are very excited to be entering into new markets and territories. As well as this, with a growing, organic user base in 70% of trusts in the country, there is significant opportunity to prove impact right across the NHS, as well as in other new markets. Having secured our first contracts in Secondary Care with some of the largest NHS Acute Trusts in the country, we have ambitious plans to secure further contracts over the next 12 months, whilst at the same time developing our commercial offering. This is an incredibly exciting time to join Accurx on our mission of transforming communication in healthcare.
We are looking for tenacious, experienced, business development leads who have a proven track record in generating new business, meeting and exceeding revenue targets to drive growth, and leading on sales within new territories. You will be an excellent and driven relationship builder, have a keen eye for spotting gaps and opportunities and be comfortable working with autonomy in a scaling company.
Developing Regional Territory and Pipeline
- Responsible for building out and executing on your own territory and region, including identifying key accounts and targets aligned to Accurx’s Market objectives. Regularly reviewing, updating and changing your territory planning and tactics, in alignment with national and regional context, in order to achieve your goals.
- Working with the Business Development Manager (BDM) in your region to build your own pipeline, and generating new sales opportunities via personal outbound efforts (networking, cold calls, emails, social selling, etc.).
- Market Research and Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market conditions. Conduct market research to identify potential clients and opportunities. Analyse client data and feedback to improve sales strategies.
New Partnerships, Revenue Generation and full sales cycle management
- Responsible for winning new contracts and increasing ARR for Accurx, by hitting & exceeding sales objectives each quarter.
- Creating proposals, negotiating contracts, and leading the influencing and win themes for procurement processes/ Tenders.
- Leading on pitches for new business opportunities,
- Run the full sales cycle with precision, showcasing your sales acumen at every stage and leaving no opportunity untapped.
Developing Customer Relationships to become a Trusted Partner
- Build and maintain meaningful client relationships founded on trust, responsiveness, and exceptional service, becoming their go-to partner in Health-tech and Communication.
- Selling into the C-suite of Enterprise Clients or Senior Leaders large, complex organisations.
- Working closely with Accounts to increase their usage, and gain product insight through collaborative partnerships, as well as helping them access implementation and transformation support from Accurx.
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including your regional team (BDMs, Customer Success Managers (CSMs) ), as well as marketing and product, to ensure customer needs are met.
- Collaborate with Commercial colleagues to share insights and best practices and participate in regular sales meetings and training sessions to support wider team development
- Champion our Commercial processes, leading by example, and make recommendations and suggestions for improving our tracking and sales processes required for achieving our ambitious growth targets
Accurate Reporting and Forecasting
- Reliable forecasting, reporting and documentation on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis on pipeline health and maintenance. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and sales activities.
What the team say...
“Every day as a Business Development Lead at Accurx is inspiring and rewarding. It’s a hugely exciting time to join the team as we scale quickly, building relationships and partnerships that really make a different for NHS front line staff. Every day is full of variety and the right amount of challenge, all while learning from my talented colleagues and having a great time while we do it.” Rosie, Business Development Lead
We'd like to hear from you, if...
- Strong experience selling SaaS end to end, including experience of Enterprise SaaS sales in complex cycles.
- You have a bias for action - you're not afraid to experiment with creative tactics and pivot if it doesn't work.
- Proven track record in consistently hitting or exceeding sales quotas via securing new contracts/customers, particularly with mid-sized and large enterprises and selling into the c-suite
- Proven ability and desire to generate your own opportunities and pipeline quarter after quarter via personal outbound efforts
- Trained and experienced in customer-centric selling methodologies (e.g.MEDDPICC, BANT, Spin)
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- You're mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions
- You’re always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate responsible ownership: when you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You seek continuous improvement: you’re always developing new skills and insights, while exploring ways to do things better
- You’re mindful of balance: you're conscious of your own health and that of others. You think carefully about how best to focus your efforts, knowing when to push yourself to reach a goal.
Salary & Benefits package:
💰 £65,000 - £85,000 salary + the value of £50,750 share options
📚 £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
🐣 Enhanced parental leave policy
🙏 Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
🗣 In house therapists available daily
🌴 Working abroad policy
👩🍳We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
...And much more.
Please mention the word **SUPERIOR** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok