Posted 9 Nov 2023, 3:55 pm
Social Media & Content Manager PR & Comms at Careers at Tide
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a highly-driven, collaborative and bold Social Media and Content Manager to join our growing team in London, reporting into the UK’s Senior PR and Communications Manager for Tide. We want to elevate Tide’s brand awareness and reputation in the UK. You’ll be confident, creative, highly-organised, and systematic. You will be an excellent writer with a demonstrable background as a solid storyteller across multiple channels. You will be able to create and share high-quality and compelling content that will bring Tide and its superstar members to life.
Tide is data-driven, so you’ll bring an analytical, and evidence-based approach to your work, thinking your work through logically and strategically.
This is an amazing role for the right candidate.
As a Social and Content Manager you’ll be:
- Enhancing Tide’s external reputation by taking charge of our PR social media strategy in the UK, creating best-in-class content that helps to grow our following
- Managing and creating copy for the UK social media calendar - you’ll have a passion for the latest trends shaping social media, small businesses and a thirst for other consumer trends
- Support international teams in Germany and India, feeding into the global social media & content calendar as necessary
- Bringing complex, technical topics (Net Zero transition for SMEs) to life on social media through skilled storytelling to help our members start and grow their businesses
- Finding ways to spotlight Tide members, identifying engaging stories to tell through Tide’s content, with the aim of supporting the acquisition and engagement of Tide members
- Work with the social community team to ensure Tide external reputation is protected and enhanced
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all campaign activity, refining where necessary
- Support our internal marketing, engagement, finance, legal, customer support and other teams, and turn great ideas into external social and content campaigns
- Working with the PR and marketing team to support and maximise upcoming campaigns and corporate announcements with unique, stand-out social media and content ideas.
What makes you a great fit:
- Between 3-6 years of varied experience of working in consumer and corporate social media and content. Proven experience of TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Passionate about social media and up to date on latest trends and algorithms
- Excellent copywriter with a natural, confident and positive style
- Innate understanding of what makes a good story for social and other owned channels
- Ability to maximise industry tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Figma, GSuite and Wordpress
- Highly-preferable: experience working with financial services, and / or technology companies, and the ability to get excited about, and simplify, complex issues for wide audiences
- You’ll be comfortable with uncertainty and be able to work proactively, taking ownership in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- A genuine, enthusiastic interest in our mission to help small businesses save time and money
- You have an analytical mind and can scrutinise technical data, and complex concepts and simplify that into compelling stories
- You’ll be an effective communicator with a highly-collaborative growth mindset - Tide is an exceptionally collaborative workplace
- Solid planning, project management and organisational skills with with the ability, with support, to coordinate of people, information and relationships
- Native written and spoken English.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days per year. Plus, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday with the option to take 5 extra days of unpaid leave per year
- 3 days paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Personal L&D budget of £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Group Life Insurance, Vitality Health and Dental Insurance
- Spacious brand-new office by Old Street station with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Access to a global mental wellbeing platform that provides 1:1 video therapy sessions with accredited therapists and unlimited chat therapy sessions
- Work from home budget
- Team socials - virtual and physical events
- Sabbatical leave
Our team is always keen to ensure the competitiveness of the compensation package, as we grow in the location, we hope to add additional benefits in the long term!
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard (soon in Germany as well). We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Please mention the word **AFFORDABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok