Posted 9 Nov 2023, 6:53 pm
Technical Lead at RabbitHole
RabbitHole is a Series A company committed to expanding global economic opportunities by connecting users with protocol earning possibilities. With a legacy rooted in well-known crypto companies like OpenSea, Dapper Labs, Coinbase, and Optimism and leading investors like Greylock and Electric Capital, we're reshaping the way protocols distribute token ownership and grow sustainably with our full-stack quest toolkit.
As the Technical Lead, you will lead our technical expansion into new chains & ecosystems. You love to keep up with the latest technologies in crypto, and can ramp up quickly in how the technology can be applied to our stack.
- Prototype new applications that can be built on top of the Quest Protocol to showcase use cases and spur adoption
- Plan and execute Quest Protocol’s multi-chain strategy as we expand coverage of the Quest Protocol ecosystem, understanding tradeoffs along the way
- Research how new technologies like account abstraction, EIP 4844, and zero-knowledge proofs, and AI can have an impact on the ecosystem and implement it
- Architect smart contracts while ensuring security, flexibility, reliability, while leveraging other crypto building blocks
- 7+ years of experience in an engineering role with 3+ years of experience with distributed systems. Documented years of experience working on deployed smart contracts with high throughput and TVL will be counted at a premium
- Strong curiosity and desire to stay up-to-date on latest technologies and implement them, building the team’s understanding along the way
- Experience building upgradable smart contract protocols at scale (with millions of TVL secured) Contributions to popular open-source repositories
Compensation Range: $175K - $225K
Please mention the word **VOUCHSAFE** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok