Posted 9 Nov 2023, 6:53 pm
Senior Solutions Engineer at Celestia Labs
Celestia is the first modular blockchain network. By decoupling consensus from execution, Celestia enables anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain, without the overhead of bootstrapping a new consensus network. Blockchains on Celestia are free from constraints, making them scalable, sovereign, and secure.
About the Team
Celestia Labs is remote first and highly distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters that are excited about working in a fast paced startup environment. We do not require employees to live in specific timezones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US timezones. As such, employees are expected to be available as needed for team and company events that are scheduled. Generally these are scheduled between 12pm-5pm UTC.
Celestia Labs is looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to join the Devrel team. You will be reporting to the Head of Devrel. You will be working on core integrations with our external partners and solutions to deploying rollups and different execution environments along with the Solutions team in Devrel. You will also be maintaining documentation and tutorials and guides for those integrations that will be facilitated with our partners. You will also be closely working with our BD and Ecosystem team.
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Competitive salary and meaningful long-term compensation package
- Stipends for home office and coworking space
- Full-team onsites twice per year and smaller-team onsites more frequently
- Budget for conference attendance and professional development
- 4 weeks annual vacation
- Oversee various projects and contribute to writing and reviewing code across different repositories
- You will join calls with our partners and support them with debugging on various channels and ensure their success.
- Provide feedback to our engineering, product, and other cross-functional teams to ensure community feedback is incorporated into our backlog
- Develop demos that integrate rollups with example applications likeNFTs, DeFi, and Gaming
- Explore new execution environments beyond the EVM and Cosmos-SDK
Who You Are
- A strong communicator with excellent technical writing and presentation skills, especially in a remote team setting
- Possess solid knowledge of coding, technical principles, and technical architectures, with at least 5 years of real-world experience as a developer or engineer
- Proficient in Golang and Solidity, with experience in Rust being a plus
- Experienced with Ethereum and building dApps, and excited about developer tooling like Gitpod, Glitch, IDEs (Remix, etc.)
- Passionate about supporting external engineering partners who want to build on our platform and ensuring their success
- Experienced with open-source software development tools like Github
While experience in the blockchain space is preferred – having general excitement about web3 and modular blockchain technology is a must!
Please mention the word **UNSELFISH** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok