Posted 9 Nov 2023, 9:45 pm
National Account Manager Partnerships at Aisera
National Account Manager, Partnerships
Location: Palo Alto Preferred - Remote
Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
As a National Partner Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing and nurturing strategic partnerships with CDW and other partners. You will be responsible for building and managing relationships, collaborating on joint business plans, and driving revenue growth through our National Service Provider (NSP) and overall channel. This position requires a strong understanding of SaaS, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a track record of successful partner development with Aisera’s partnerships.
- Strategic Partner Development: Develop and execute a comprehensive partner development strategy focused on CDW and other partners, aligning with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Relationship Building: Must have existing relationships with Directors, VPs and C-level, as well as, inside sales, field sellers, and technical advisory teams. Cultivate and maintain strong relationships to gain mindshare and trust quickly.
- Business Planning: Collaborate with key stakeholders including executives, sales teams, and other relevant contacts to create joint business plans that align with Aisera KPIs to drive revenue growth and mutual success. Monitor progress and adjust strategies as needed.
- Sales Enablement: Provide CDW with the necessary resources, training, and support to effectively sell and promote Aisera solutions.
- Marketing Collaboration: Create co-marketing initiatives with positive ROI metrics to generate customer demand, qualified pipeline and ARR growth.
- Technical Collaboration: Organize enablement and ensure partner technical teams are adept in showcasing Aisera as a preferred solution in the portfolio. If the partners are interested in developing services/advisory offerings, then help establish and promote their capabilities.
- Performance Tracking: Monitor and report on KPIs related to the CDW partnership, such as revenue, pipeline, and partner satisfaction.
- Market Analysis: Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities, and industry changes that may impact the partnership.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out and nurture channel relationships
- Work with CRO and the field organization to drive revenue through partners reselling and offering Aisera as part of their service offerings
- Assist partners co-selling our products and services
- Own partner relationships and coordinate go to market activities across both Aisera and partner teams.
- Measures: Qualified pipeline generated and partner contributed closed opportunities.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field (MBA is a plus) or equivalent experience.
- 8-15yrs of experience with SaaS sales - direct or indirect.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with CDW, SHI or Insight, strong understanding of their business models.
- Strong Salesforce.com understanding and comfort with prospecting, analytic, and tools for selling and partnering in a SaaS market.
- Proven experience in partner development, channel management, or a related role within the SaaS industry.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Track record of successfully building and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding that you are working as part of a high growth emerging business, which operates under a very data-driven with weekly metrics and cadence.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Please mention the word **UNENCUMBERED** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok