Posted 8 Nov 2023, 3:00 pm
Technical Senior Product Manager at Magnet Forensics
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Earlier this year, we shared the exciting news that Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Senior Product Manager to champion the vision, commercialization, and lifecycle management of our growing product portfolio. In this role, you will help guide our Vulnerability Research team on priorities and risks, build new product offerings, conceive of new capabilities, develop new markets, and work closely with engineering and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for the vision, strategy, commercialization, and lifecycle management of the product, offering, or solution;
- Customer Insight & Innovation: Develop innovative and integrated product solutions that pair customer demands with research and engineering risks;
- Identify gaps in the existing research and prerequisite knowledge;
- Understand and analyze data pipelines and automated systems;
- Assess and address technical risks;
- Maintain competitive knowledge to help identify new targets and champion research;
- Cross-Functional Partnership: partner proactively and successfully with key stakeholders across Magnet and build strong relationships with peers and direct reports;
- Communication: Proactively communicate programs and team’s plans and accomplishments in verbal and written narratives to ensure alignment with senior leadership;
- Drive collaborative culture: Iterate with development teams, researchers, quality assurance and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities, and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role;
- Domain experience in Digital Forensics, Information Security, and Security Exploits;
- Experience with enterprise SaaS software;
- Experience working in Research and Development and familiar with the concepts of applied product research;
- Strong sense of business, technology, and creative acumen;
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree;
- A real dedication for learning about machine learning, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies;
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care genuinely about top customer problems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - comfortable in presenting to Senior level customer and internal audiences;
- Strong people leadership and collaboration skills to influence peers and decision-makers;
- Travel: 25%.
The Most Important Thing:
- We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
- Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
- Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
- Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the word **WON** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok