Posted 8 Nov 2023, 4:15 pm
AI Conversational Designer at Vonage
Our Engineering Mission: We embody the notion of “Be what’s next. Right now.” We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs
SOUND INTERESTING? CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
Why this role matters:
At Vonage, we help businesses from around the world communicate more effectively with their customers, without compromising on the level of service. We are looking for a vibrant, out of the box thinker with great people skills to join our global team of Conversation Designers.
As an AI Conversational Designer at Vonage, you will be responsible for designing the user experience of our Virtual Agents, and work directly with our clients to deploy end-to-end projects. The Conversation Design team help our clients and partners get a better understanding of the conversational AI technology, identify potential use cases, design Virtual Agents, deploy the solution using the Vonage AI Studio and offer support throughout the project lifecycle.
You will solve real-life communication challenges by developing the next generation of Virtual Agents. You will be expected to deliver a creative and unique voice for every project, by having a deep understanding of both our clients’ messaging and their customers' needs. Your work will affect millions of interactions on a daily basis. The position offers a rare mix of client facing interactions alongside technical approach in one of the fastest growing technology fields.
Where you will work:
Fully Remote Worker – You will be home based in the USA as opposed to a designated Vonage Office and you will work 100% of the time from home.
Sponsorship Not Available - Legal authorization to work in the USA is required. We are unable to sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
What you will do:
- Create consumer-facing Intelligent Virtual Agents using the Vonage AI no-code Studio
- Solve customer challenges using Voice/Text UI that enables the ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time
- Work with the customer applications team, product management, and solutions to ensure intelligent and intuitive conversations
- Spearhead copywriting of new language, rewriting existing language (i. e. FAQ, SOPs), creative conception, and overall content library management
- Develop mockups, flows, redlining and all other creative proto-typing related items
- Work closely with engineering and technology partners to assess use cases – including the context, the topics, and the types of user questions
- Create conversation scripts that represent the customer’s brand identity
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, feel comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders, and be able to think strategically when reviewing design work and providing feedback and guidance
What you will bring:
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Very high interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Ability to quickly analyze complex systems and solve problems
- A true team player - willing to be part of a team of Conversation Designers who work remotely around the world
- Knowledge in human-machine interactions
- Previously published at least one Virtual Agent
- Experience in Conversation Design
How you will benefit:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Income Protection
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- 401(k) Contributions: Pre-Tax, Roth, or After-Tax Roth Options
- Unlimited Discretionary Time Off
- Three Paid Volunteer Days a Year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Legal Plan
- Optum Employee Assistance Program
- Discount on Auto, Home & Pet Insurance
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.
Please mention the word **ELEGANTLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok