Posted 8 Nov 2023, 5:13 pm
Senior Solidity Engineer at Frax
Senior Solidity Engineer
- MUST be self directed and have initiative, given basic criteria for a task. We are flexible with execution and design.
- Strong experience writing and testing Solidity contracts on EVM-compatible chains
- Foundry preferred, but Hardhat is acceptable
- Experience / comfort with documentation, flowcharts, etc for complex smart contract systems
- Expert knowledge of git
- Willing to work Pacific Time give or take a few hours
Nice to Have
- (Optional) Decent enough React and Web3/Ethers/Viem experience where you can create a basic page on our site with existing reusable components for interacting with your contracts.
- (Optional) NestJS API experience where you can augment our existing backend with useful features for your contracts (e.g. collection of stats)
- Fully remote position, live and work from anywhere in the world
- Strong independence and freedom to build and lead your part of the protocol
- Competitive salary with career growth to executive roles possible
- Generous FXS token allocations and other tokens/bonuses/perks
Please mention the word **WON** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok