Posted 8 Nov 2023, 5:13 pm
Community Management Intern at MetaMundo
We're looking for a community manager to drive the growth of our high-end NFT collector, and 3D creator communities. These communities will be fostered on Discord, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn amongst other channels. Being the first point of contact for fans and followers, your sole mission is to keep them enthusiastic and excited about MetaMundo's 3D NFT product drops and ongoing marketing initiatives through effective community engagement tactics to keep the channels active at all times. You are the face, voice and ears of MetaMundo for our online community, developing and maintaining the brand voice and image associated with social media management, communications, public relations and marketing that boost the growth of our brand’s community. You’ll also need to be running rigorous testing to optimize community engagement tactics as part of Lifecycle Marketing strategy with user-focused content to creatively engage followers on our owned channels as well as seeding on earned channels—influencers and PR. You'll also help enable a seamless customer experience helping to synthesize the communities issues and feedback, and feeding these back to the product team and leadership.
- You have a strong passion or curiosity for the web3 metaverse and NFTs
- You have experience actively participating and moderating online communities on Discord, Reddit or the like.
- A good team player with excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal and presentations skills
- You are ‘people’ focused and an active listener who enjoys cultivating fan relationships over time
- You're interested in planning and leading community initiatives for marketing campaigns such as, building online forums, launching an ambassador program, online live events and/or competitions
- Ideally a solid understanding of NFTs, crypto, web3 and/or the metaverse,
- Interest in 3D design, architecture and/or digital design is a big plus
- Motivated, self-starter, independent problem-solver and resourceful
- You have experience working in a start-up
- Good understanding of engagement KPIs and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent follow-through, ability to multitask, manage projects and workflow
- Well-organised and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects
Please mention the word **STRIKINGLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok