Posted 8 Nov 2023, 8:00 pm
ERP Programmer Colleague at CampusWorks, Inc.
The ERP Programmer will be responsible for writing code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. Design, implement, and test database schemas. Identify schedule, features, and resources required. Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug client applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites. Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications. Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion. Work with designers and content producers. Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information. Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.\n
- Oversee the daily operations of computing systems that support the College's mission-critical functions, including student information systems, course and curriculum management, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger.
- Manages the college’s Informer report writing system and provides training to campus offices.
- Develops institutional research reports and data files for federal, state, and other external agencies.
- Develops Informer reports and data for campus offices.
- Manages and configures the college’s Perceptive Content document management system and provides training to campus offices.
- Creates files to load data from the Colleague ERP system to campus systems (e.g., EAB Navigate student success system, CampusGroups Student Engagement software, etc.).
- Assists departments in designing and building Dynamic Forms and approval workflows with an integration with the Perceptive Content document management system.
- Manage the maintenance and support of 3rd-party applications (PC and web-based) that integrate with or enhance the functionality of the college's ERP system, Ellucian Colleague.
- Creates data files to load data from the Colleague ERP system to campus systems (e.g., EAB Navigate student success system, CampusGroups Student Engagement software, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in programming and testing.
- Experience in developing reports and accessing databases to extract data for reports.
- Experience in designing and delivering software training programs.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google apps.
- Familiarity with internet security practices and protocols.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Prior experience in coordinating meetings and facilitating group discussions is a plus.
- Experience in budget management or financial processes is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in Ellucian Colleague, Informer Reporting software, Perceptive Content Document Management System, Dynamic Forms, or Ellucian Intelligent Learning Platform (ILP) is a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits for full-time employees, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career.
Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators. CampusWorks Inc., as a large consulting firm, provides its employees with an opportunity to work both onsite and remotely with our clients across the United States and in Canada. With the nature of our clients’ work evolving quickly, we’re all being asked to support larger CampusWorks initiatives. Upon joining CampusWorks in a consulting role, your talent and expertise may be applied to a range of projects, assignments, and clients.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual and onsite workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That's why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
At CampusWorks, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives each CampusWorker (we call ourselves CampusWorkers) brings to our workplace each day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you are passionate about higher education and creating Happy Campuses, let's talk! If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
Want to learn more about life at CampusWorks? Visit https://www.campusworksinc.com/about/ to see how we empower Higher Education to reach its full potential
Friendly Note to External Agencies:
At CampusWorks, we kindly request that you please refrain from submitting blind submissions or resumes/CVs on behalf of recruitment agencies. To ensure a smooth and effective collaboration, we would like to inform you that any candidates sent to us without a signed agreement in place will regrettably not be accepted or considered as a submission.
CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please mention the word **CLEARED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok