Posted 8 Nov 2023, 8:45 pm
Senior Enterprise Account Executive Healthcare at Axon
You will be a key leader within the Enterprise team at Axon. This is a Senior Account Executive role on a “startup" within Axon where we’ll move fast, win our earliest customers in verticals outside of public safety, and build repeatable sales motions and successful partners.
Commercial partnerships are key to the Enterprise effort at Axon and the Senior Account Executive - Healthcare leaders will be responsible for selling our products and services directly and indirectly to the earliest healthcare customers. At the same time, you will be working closely with the GM - Enterprise on building the Enterprise go-to-market design and team. This is a quota carrying position. Ability to think creatively, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships, navigate across large integrators and Fortune 500 accounts, and lead the Axon team to success is required. The position provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
We are looking for intelligent people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Location: This role is remote and can be based anywhere within the United States.
Your Day to Day
- Own and build our earliest and largest sales to customers in new verticals at Axon
- Manage and grow revenue and market share to achieve Axon’s strategic objectives
- Build business plans with internal and external stakeholders to drive Axon adoption
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- At least 7+ years working in sales and/or channel for a technology company preferably in software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration
- Track record of sales and channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Experience with large VAR’s and Systems Integrators
- Open to travel 33% + (2-3 days every other week on the road)
- Startup experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary PTO
- Autonomy in your role
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Pay: The compensation for this role is made up of an uncapped commissions and a starting base pay between USD 80,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 120,000 in the highest geographic market. On average, the national commissions target range for this role is between 100,000 and 200,000 USD. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: experience, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and geographic market demands and often a combination of all these factors. Our base salary is just one component of Axon’s competitive total rewards strategy including benefits, an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits ( http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Please mention the word **ENTRANCING** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNDU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok