Posted 6 Nov 2023, 2:00 am
Full Stack Web Engineer at xAI
xAI’s mission is to create AI systems that can accurately understand the universe and aid humanity in its pursuit of knowledge.
Our team is small, highly motivated, and focused on engineering excellence. This is an organization for those who appreciate challenging themselves and who thrive on curiosity. Engineers are encouraged to work across multiple areas of the company, and as a result all engineers and researchers share the title “Member of Technical Staff”.
We operate with a flat organizational structure. All employees are expected to be hands-on and to contribute directly to the company’s mission. Leadership is given to those who show initiative and consistently deliver excellence. Work ethic and strong prioritization skills are important.
All engineers and researchers are expected to have strong communication skills. They should be able to concisely and accurately share knowledge with their teammates.
xAI does not have recruiters. Every application is reviewed directly by a technical member of the team.
- Leveraging xAI’s models and algorithms to create exceptionally useful and delightful tools and experiences.
- Building end-to-end applications for both internal and external use.
- Tinkering with new languages, libraries, tooling, and databases.
- Building highly-performant and highly-available backend services using compiled languages.
- Designing and coding polished, professional-grade applications in React.
- Working with gRPC, REST APIs, and databases in Rust.
- Upholding best practices for continuously deploying and monitoring production systems.
- Securing applications and data using appropriate authentication and encryption measures.
Please mention the word **FLUENT** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok