Posted 6 Nov 2023, 11:00 am
Enterprise Sales France at Neo4j
- Develop and execute a territory plan based on target agencies and applicable use cases, resulting in a pipeline of opportunities in the target market, that will help you achieve quarterly and annual sales metrics.
- Develop expert knowledge of Neo4j solutions and applicability in target market.
- Develop and present to customers a strong understanding of the benefits and advantages of graph technology versus alternative database approaches.
- Execute sales cycles that employ Strategic Selling strategies and tactics.
- Build and present proposals for Neo4j solutions that involve Neo4j products and Services.
- Work with Pre-Sales Engineering resources to scope and deliver on well-qualified POC’s
- “Land & Expand” - Grow the business in accounts that you have landed
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to your assigned SDR in their efforts to support your pipeline development.
- Provide guidance and direction to your Field Marketing resources so they can target programs to your target accounts.
- Provide guidance and direction to Channel Director so they can target partners and programs for your target accounts.
- Maintain Neo4j Salesforce.com CRM system with accurate information about your pipeline, in accordance with Neo4j forecasting guidelines.
Ideally, you should have:
- Coursework in database, SQL, computer programming, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar, is desirable.
- Experience selling information management tools to customers in the enterprise market.
- 10+ years of consistent success meeting or exceeding sales objectives selling technical solutions and software products into the enterprise market.
- Demonstrable experience executing enterprise complex sales strategies and tactics.
- Experience with the commercial open-source business model, selling subscriptions for on-premise deployments and/or hybrid on-prem/cloud deployments.
- Previous experience and thrive in a smaller, high growth software company, where you have leveraged dedicated SDR resources, Field Marketing resources, and Pre-Sales Engineering helping build the business.
- Strong conviction and approach to how and where graph solutions fit into the enterprise marketplace.
- Be a hard-working, responsible, self-starter, with the ability to work remotely in a home-office environment, as well as travel to client sites to run meetings.
- Excellent references, ideally from previous Sales managers and/or customers.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, ensuring accurate entry and management of lead data in our SalesForce.com CRM system.
- Be proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g., Google Docs, MS-Office, Salesforce.com, Web-conferencing).
- Be a team player with the highest level of integrity and humor.
Please mention the word **WARMHEARTED** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok