Posted 6 Nov 2023, 3:00 pm
Cloud Platform Site Reliability Engineer at Supabase
Supabase is an Open Source and fully remote company building developer tools for databases.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Platform /Site Reliability Engineer to manage our hosted cloud offering, which currently serves over 100k Postgres instances and is growing at a rate of 10% each month.
- Help build the Supabase Cloud offering.
- Improve our system architecture to reduce costs while balancing security and performance.
- Work on designing and tracking metrics for platform uptime.
- Increase observability into our system by capturing relevant metrics and logs.
- Implement and maintain intrusion detection, automated remediation and patch management systems.
- Design CI/CD systems to speed up deployments with proper change and release management processes.
- Work on our SOC2 and GDPR compliance initiatives.
- Experience in designing multi-tenant database solutions, designing for failover, fault-tolerance, and disaster recovery;
- 5+ years experience in SRE/DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure;
- 3+ years of experience in building with Golang;
- Experience in managing large deployments on AWS;
- Knowledge of networking;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools;
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- ESOP (equity ownership in the company)
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits. Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependents
- Generous Tech Allowance for any office setup you need
- Annual Education Allowance
- Annually run off-sites.
Please mention the word **EXTRAORDINARY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok