Posted 6 Nov 2023, 3:05 pm
Senior Product Owner at Solaris
Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Your Future Team
Our product team ensures a consistent and state of the art development of our financial products. In order to master this challenge, the product team always wears different glasses, challenges itself and changes perspectives. We deal with many internal stakeholders on a daily basis since they are essential for the products we build.
The CORE product is one of the key offerings of Solaris, enabling our Partners to build Banking Services in their respective context. To enhance our processes and vitalize our Partner's growth and user experience, we are scaling our product and development teams. Hence, we are looking for a Product Owner who is keen to work with us on catapulting Solaris into the next orbit.
- You will own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of your product domain scope (core payments APIs, billing, loyalty transactions)
- You will bring together the interests of our partners, end-customers and Solaris' functional stakeholders to align priorities, scope and schedule of our product roadmap
- You will drive product discovery together with our partners, coupled with industry and market research to identify new opportunities for our product strategy and portfolio
- You will coordinate and distill technical and functional requirements, regulatory requirements and key market trends to drive product enhancements
- You will work directly with an engineering team, ensuring that the product vision and priorities are clear. You will work together on achieving key results and you'll get to lead without authority to empower the team to do their best work.
- You will be part of Solaris' growing product team and have the opportunity to contribute the continuous development of the product organisation through regular exchanges and cooperation
What you should bring along
- 3+ years of experience working in product management with a track record of delivering significant customer and business results
- 2+ years of experience in embedded finance / BaaS or payments, having worked in FinTech is a plus
- You are experienced in leading product initiatives through their lifecycle (end-to-end) together with cross-functional teams
- You have strong problem solving skills with the ability to tackle complex topics with uncomplicated solutions
- You feel comfortable challenging the status quo with the goal of enabling teams to grow and innovate
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and their different views and requirements, with the ability to steer the focus to what matters most
- You have a good technical knowledge of APIs and their best practices (e.g. design and documentation), ability to test them and to put yourself in the shoes of the customer to improve their experience
- You feel comfortable with SQL and using data platforms (e.g. Snowflake or similar) to conduct quantitative investigations that aid your work and of others
- You are fluent in English with strong communication skills (written and verbal), able to turn ambiguity into clarity for different audiences
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please mention the word **COMPLIMENTARY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok