Posted 6 Nov 2023, 4:30 pm
Principal Customer Strategy at League Inc.
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
As a Principal, Customer Strategy you are responsible for developing business strategies and solutions, with a focus on a given solution area (e.g. health, care, benefits, member engagement etc.), to drive the operational and commercial success of Platform Customer/s. You will work alongside other Principal, Customer Strategy peers (each focused on different solution areas as relevant for our Platform Customers) and report to AVP, Customer Strategy. Our Platform as a Service business model (known as ‘Powered by League’) enables digital health & wellness transformation for our platform customers, allowing them to accelerate the delivery of new consumer and patient engagement models, leveraging League’s Health OS technology and infrastructure. Our Platform Customers typically fall within the following verticals: Pharmacy Retail & Consumer; Healthcare Provider; Payor; Employer (incl. HR Technology Platforms).
Specific responsibilities include managing the relationship with key team members from the Platform Customer on the specific solution area, working in collaboration with that team to develop strategies to drive the success of the solution area as part of the overall platform strategy, working cross-functionally within League to launch and bring these solutions to our Platform Customer’s end users. It is vital to have strong client management and communication skills, strong strategic thinking to derive the correct solutions to meet our Platform Customer’s needs.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the business lead from League for specific solution areas in a given Platform Customer account (e.g. health, care delivery, benefits, member engagement etc.)
- Drive the definition of business requirements for the product solution in collaboration with Platform Customer counterparts
- Support future roadmap ideation from the business and solution standpoint, in collaboration with the League product & engineering team, and Platform Customer counterparts
- Partner with day-to-day program management stakeholders to assess progress, drive key deliverables, and ensure on-track launches of new solutions and enhancements
- Support cross-functional collaboration across League business, product & operations teams
- Securities responsibilities include:
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- 8-10 years work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / delivery experience
- Experience developing and implementing the strategy, operations and user-facing solutions for digital health applications, ideally with major payors, health providers, or pharmacy retailers
- Experience working with external clients from major Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working on large and complex programs, coordinating and managing cross-functional workstreams to deliver new digital solutions, and in particular working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Startup and/or growth stage technology experience preferred (but not required)
- Digital transformation, consumer omni-channel experience, patient engagement experience, product strategy experience a bonus
Please mention the word **MIRACULOUSNESS** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok