Posted 6 Nov 2023, 5:00 pm
Director Strategic Initiatives at Axon
Location: This is a remote position based within the United States and requiring 50% of travel
This position at Axon works to establish, strengthen, and expand our support of law enforcement agencies across the United States. Your job is to ensure that Axon is viewed as a trusted technology partner by our law enforcement partners, that they feel supported by Axon, and also help bring the voice of these customers into the organization.
Your Day to Day
- Conduct leadership meetings with law enforcement leaders
- Schedule and conduct voice of customer meetings with law enforcement leaders
- Work cross-functionally across Axon teams to introduce/seed new products and features into the law enforcement market
- Aim far to develop the next big idea to support our law enforcement partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience working within the government/non-profit sector
- 10+ years successfully managing projects
- Strong emotional intelligence and relationship building capability
- Demonstrated impactful and influential training in-person and digitally
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to achieve results
- Willing and able to travel 50%+
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working with Axon products
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 165,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 275,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 210,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 375,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Please mention the word **EXCEEDS** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok