Posted 6 Nov 2023, 11:40 pm
Enrollment Nurse Loma Linda CA at Biofourmis
The Enrollment Nurse will be based at the Loma Linda University Medical Center and will be responsible for serving the client hospital as the Biofourmis on-site liaison. A successful candidate will be the program champion and patient enrollment lead for our home services with the goal of driving patient enrollments and adoption. The Enrollment RN will work directly with hospital providers, staff, and the Biofourmis Clinical Operations team on a day-to-day basis.
The Enrollment Nurse is a full-time position and maintains onsite presence at the partner hospital(s) to actively encourage and facilitate patient enrollment. Primary responsibilities include administrative tasks such as reviewing and collecting medical information and ensuring that all eligibility criteria have been met. Once eligible patients are identified, the Enrollment Nurse will work with hospital staff and provide patient education utilizing teach back methods about the program.
- Screen electronic medical records or referrals list to assess patients for eligibility against inclusion/exclusion criteria and identify patients who qualify for the program. Engage directly with hospital staff and provide training to promote patient enrollment.
- Collaborate daily with hospital physicians, clinical and administrative personnel to introduce and advocate for referrals.
- Establish rapport with patients, families, and caregivers, explain program benefits, features, expectations, and the value of services provided.
- Maintain and build positive relationships with partner hospitals and staff through professional and engaging communication.
- Identify new opportunities to increase enrollment through additional care pathways or modifications in inclusion criteria.
- Manage patient enrollment from identification through referrals and enrollment.
- Communicate with the Biofourmis virtual care team to ensure warm handoffs for new enrollments.
- Work with client to identify needs and translate into solutions that scale.
- Oversee inventory management, ensuring proper tracking and maintenance of equipment levels to guarantee a continuous supply.
- Passion for making healthcare better for patients and more efficient for providers.
- Patience to solve hard problems and work around operational roadblocks.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in nursing; bachelor’s preferred
- Licensed in the State of California
- At least three or more years of previous experience working in a hospital/health system in the acute care hospital setting as a case manager or discharge planner
- Experienced in patient education
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Critical thinking skills to problem solve issues and work around operational roadblocks.
- Able to work independently and within a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills that facilitate collaboration and communication both internally and externally.
- Success working cross-functionally in influencing teams and building stakeholder trust
- A caring and empathetic personality with the ability to balance the need to advocate for the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- Easily facilitate the exchange of information through multiple technology platforms.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- A passion for making healthcare better for patients and more efficient for providers.
- Experience working with vulnerable populations.
- Fast learner with the desire for advanced training.
Candidate must be located within close proximity to the medical center and available to work the hours of Monday through Friday from 11AM - 7PM.
Please mention the word **PREFERRING** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok