Posted 7 Nov 2023, 1:00 am
Content Marketing Manager at Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse is the leading edge AI platform, enabling all enterprises to build smarter edge products. Our technology empowers developers to bring more machine learning products to market faster. Enterprise teams develop industry-specific solutions in weeks instead of years because of the powerful automation and low-code capabilities we provide. We believe that data-centric engineering is the future of industry transformation, unlocking a positive impact on our society and environment.
We are growing! This is an opportunity to develop your marketing skills and have an outsized impact in generating content for a highly popular developer tool.\n
- Work with the Director of Content Marketing on building a content strategy to attract, engage, and develop potential customers
- Connect with the developer audience through engaging content and discussion
- Manage social media channels (X, Linkedin, Youtube, others as needed) with regular posts that elevate our brand and engage the audience
- Work closely with product marketing to create content that leverages our key messaging and value propositions
- Write blog posts, white papers, infographics, videos, and other content for the developer audience
- Comfortable with technical content and embraces learning new technologies
- Reports to the Director of Content Marketing
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of content marketing or social media marketing experience for a technical product
- Previous experience working at a SaaS startup in a related space such as IoT, Edge computing, or AI/ML in a content marketing role
- Demonstrated experience writing for the developer audience
- Experience working cross functionally with a remote and global team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related field
We are an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate diversity in our remote, global organization. We value inclusivity across our teams. We encourage applicants of all genders to apply for this position. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Please mention the word **PAMPEREDNESS** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok