Posted 7 Nov 2023, 4:35 am
HR Generalist at IMVT Corporation
Immunovant, Inc. is a clinical-stage immunology company dedicated to enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases. As trailblazer in anti-FcRn technology, the Company is developing innovative, targeted therapies to meet the complex and variable needs of people with autoimmune diseases.
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, this position is a key member of the HR team supporting specific projects and providing operational, analytical, and tactical services. The scope of this role spans a broad range of work, including but not limited to talent acquisition, talent management, workforce planning, compliance, organization structure, employee engagement and development, total rewards, and employee relations. This position is a critical member of the Culture Committee Member.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse
- Manage all pre-hire activities including the coordination and scheduling of multi-stage interviews through offer completion.
- Onboarding/offboarding of FTE and contractors
- Assist in developing quarterly Recruitment Dashboard presentation, metrics regarding recruitment funnel, time to hire, source of hire, etc
- Organize and conduct all new hire orientation while creating a positive first impression of the company and serving as a role model for company principals.
- Create and support talent management initiatives including performance evaluations, talent reviews, succession planning, leadership development.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and other business content in support of HR infrastructure.
- Supports managers and employees through coaching on a variety of employee relations issues, policy or benefits questions. Provide clear and accurate advice in a timely manner.
- Capture / manage overall list of current and potential HR projects.
- Provide HR team with data analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- As Culture Committee Member, assist in developing content, programming and events to deepen engagement i.e., wellness programming and communicating to organization
- Collaborate with others to develop engaging topics and activities for weekly Virtual break room, many times facilitating the activity/ discussion
- Assist in all People communication that promotes culture and engagement, emphasizing slack channels: # resources, #celebrations, #suggestions, #immunovations, #beyond the zoom
- Bachelors degree; + 4 years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in fast paced environment
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required (10%)
Please mention the word **NICE** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok