Posted 7 Nov 2023, 10:30 am
Scrum Master at Bloomerang
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Scrum Master, you will engage with teams in an environment where priorities change and communication is vital. You will need to provide clarity to teams when things are not clear, remove blockers, and encourage teamwork.
As the ideal agilist, you will need experience in a similar growth-stage software company. You will provide insights and bring ideas to the table based on your experience and the outcomes it produced.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible to Identify and eliminate any impediments or bottlenecks that could prevent teams from making progress toward their goals
- You will create transparent communication channels among stakeholders, product managers, and the team
- You will need to engage with teams to ensure they are consistently delivering working software that furthers the strategic initiatives of Bloomerang
- You will be responsible for fostering a collaborative team environment where team members feel valued and vital to the team’s success
- You will have a vital role in promoting and improving the discovery and delivery processes with Product and Engineering
- You will be responsible for making collaborative discovery and delivery practices a natural part of a team’s cadence and culture
- You will contribute to the success of high-priority projects being delivered without unexpected and significant delays, quality concerns and team burnout
- You will be lead, own and improve one of the Agile Operations projects or initiatives within Product and Engineering
What You Need to Succeed
- At least 4 years experience in a highly collaborative Agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder communication and effective at building relationships
- A passion for people and collaborative problem solving to achieve impactful results
- A commitment to empowering teams towards building software solutions that help nonprofits
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering leadership to track execution against objectives
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Proficient in wearing many hats for your teams, including servant leader, coach, mentor, facilitator and change agent
- Experience developing and/or facilitating workshops and Agile training
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $98,500 - $133,500. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact email@example.com to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Please mention the word **TROPHY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok