Posted 7 Nov 2023, 1:35 pm
Senior UX Designer at Holmusk
We are looking for a UX Designer who is excited about making an impact in Digital Healthcare.
You will concept and craft unique and compelling experiences for researchers and clinicians, collaborating with designers, researchers, engineers and product managers throughout the design and development lifecycle. As a tastemaker and storyteller, you will advocate for design excellence – contributing to product vision, and collaborating with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, frameworks, and the interaction, and visual design for healthcare applications. This is a remote role (preferably EU timezone) where you will be working with team members across US, EU & Singapore timezones. You will also be conducting user interviews with customers based in US.
At Holmusk we leverage technology & data science to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioural health & chronic diseases. We focus on delivering tailored interventions in healthcare by building digital tools and harnessing the insights from real-world data.\n
What You'll Do
- Research: identify the right method (field research, user interviews, usability testing, quant surveys, secondary research) and execute to deliver insights that are then tied into product initiatives.
- UX thinking: building user empathy, while always tying experiences back to objectives and scope.
- Prototyping and testing: Prioritise and rapidly prototype features, using a variety of tools to validate the usability deliver problem solving designs of solutions.
- Design management: create and manage the design, design assets and design operations for a digital product end-to-end.
- Data driven: use customer insight and analytics to validate customer problems, areas of drop off, etc.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated user-centred problem solving skills
- 4-8 years of experience ideally in designing applications (apps and web apps)
- Preferably has experience working on SaaS based products.
- Preferably has experience launching products
- Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
- Interested in healthcare or making a big impact.
- Good, clear communication
- Growth mindset
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Flexible to new input
- Comfortable working closely with the product and business development teams.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to mentor others
- Experience in UX copy writing is a bonus
- You will be working alongside smart and easy-to-work with people who are passionate about what they do. We are a group of people who love solving challenging problems and are motivated to build great products.
- We are a mature start-up, in the process of scaling up with room for ownership and growth.
At Holmusk we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.
Please mention the word **SUCCESSFUL** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok