Posted 7 Nov 2023, 9:00 pm
Developer Relations Ambassador Program at Arbitrum Foundation
The Arbitrum Foundation is an organisation based in the Cayman Islands that is tasked with developing and nurturing the Arbitrum ecosystem. This includes Arbitrum One, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security and Arbitrum Nova, which allows for ultra-low cost fees by leveraging AnyTrust technology making it ideal for Social and Gaming applications.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
What you'll do:
- Manage recruiting, activation and retention of ambassadors
- Set up ambassador campaigns necessary to trigger specific to The Arbitrum Foundation
- Set up scalable and profitable long-term community incentive & reward scheme
- Plan and analyze ROI of specific growth campaigns
- Support community managers and moderators with the latest product updates and program activities
- Provide reporting about program’s progress, engagement and product feedback
Who you are:
- Have been active and rewarded member of at least 1 ambassador program
- Have experience leading community and growth activities for successful crypto projects
- You have a passion for and a solid understanding of blockchain technologies.
- Experience delivering talks on technical concepts is required, either through work experience or through other activities.
- Ability to dissect and explain complex topics in a simple manner
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with both internal and external parties
At the Arbitrum Foundation, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.
Please mention the word **CLEAN** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok