Posted 7 Nov 2023, 9:05 pm
Account Supervisor Brand at Daniel J Edelman Holdings
This role is open to remote applicants who are west coast based.
Edelman Brand has helped evolve, promote, and protect some of the world’s most iconic and celebrated brands. We aspire to do work that moves people – work that inspires people to not only “buy in” to brands, but also buy. We thrive off the energy, heart, and hustle of the city around us and apply that same passion to everything we do. From cars to consumer goods, fashion and retail, financial service, food and beverage, luxury, and technology – we are fanatics about finding an insight or truth that will inform smart strategy, breakthrough creative, and brilliant programming. Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm, with more than 5,500 employees in 65 cities worldwide. Our independence keeps us nimble, thoughtful, and resourceful, allowing us to invest in the best people in the business.
We're seeking an Account Supervisor to support a food & beverage client based out of our Chicago office.\n
- Client Relations & Business Expert
- Serves as daily client contact, working to develop a strong partnership rooted in open dialogue, mutual understanding, and respect
- Becomes an expert on the client business, products, competitive set, and priorities
- Effectively presents the agency’s recommendations and point-of-view to clients with excellence
- Ability to work amongst an Integrated Agency Team (IAT) including creative, paid media, talent, and shopper agencies
- Ability to recognize client needs and opportunities and identify/offer an agency solution.
- Program Planning, Management & Execution
- Contributes to brand/program strategy to achieve client and program goals
- Demonstrates tactical proficiency in Earned Media relations (PR), including guiding outreach plans, message development, management of activations, effective pitching, and training of spokespersons for media interviews and more
- Oversees quality and operational performance of accounts, developing and managing clear program timelines
- Support the development of accurate project scopes and budgets using the firm’s financial system, working with internal discipline partners
- Tracks and monitors project financials (e.g., budget vs. actual), manages day-to-day client budget issues to resolution, helps ensure teams follow financial policies and processes, and supports internal finance and forecasting work
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, client presentations, etc. as well as successfully present POVs and work to gain internal and client alignment.
- Owns presentation preparation, ensuring that all materials are correct and submitted by partners/departments on time
- Responsible for identifying and establishing program KPIs; includes partnering with analytics team (client budget pending) to set client program goals, manage against them, and lead development of integrated recap reports against set goals
- Ability to help drive the planning process with an integrated team and clients.
- Has, at minimum, a basic understanding of paid media solutions for amplification of Influencer, social, and PR content
- Team Management & Integration
- Responsibility for the development of direct reports that includes goal setting, monitoring performance in context of a development plan, and providing feedback in a timely manner
- Cross-functional collaboration & management with specialty pool leads
- Delegates and oversees the work of junior team members, when appropriate
- Passion, Curiosity, and Values
- Loves to stay on top of culture, and is constantly consuming news and social media in order to predict trends and use those to inform the work
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Edelman values, Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Leads with entrepreneurial spirit
- At least four years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields, including communications, advertising, management consulting, media, or publishing
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- They must be able to demonstrate excellent storytelling skills and provide sound, level-appropriate media and integrated marketing communication counsel with key internal and client stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous account leadership and client leadership experience a plus
- Proactive Attitude
- Team player mentality and willingness to go the extra mile to best support our client.
- Experience in the food and beverage sector.
- Proven ability to manage large, integrated projects and teams.
- Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of their client's businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners, and other businesses/organizations, etc., and will be able to impart this knowledge to account team members
Edible is a food and beverage specialized agency focused entirely on the culture, tastes and business of a rapidly changing industry. Founded in 2014, Edible sits within the Daniel J. Edelman Holdings (DJE) family of companies, and focuses on helping our clients make meaningful connections with their customers – whether through values-forward brand programs, increasing transparency in the supply chain or managing through implications of a changing export market. We help solve business challenges in an always-evolving marketplace.
For more information please visit: www.edible-inc.com
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
Edible is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage racially and ethnically diverse people, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, parents, individuals with disabilities and members of any and all protected classes to apply.
Please mention the word **EXEMPLAR** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok