Posted 8 Nov 2023, 0:00 am
Client Support Specialist at Onbe
Summary: The Client Support Specialist (CSS) collaborates with the Client Support Management team to ensure the success of our client programs! The Specialist role works closely with Client Support Managers to develop positive relationships with their clients and become product experts, trusted advisers, strategists, and problem solvers. In this highly collaborative role, the Specialist focuses on improving the overall health and satisfaction of our clients!
- Fields troubleshooting emails and calls from the client and responds to issues and inquiries.
- Ensures first-order health for new clients and/or programs.
- Pulls key reports, metrics, and data and analyzes to promote program success.
- Acts as a product expert and serves as an advocate for the client and Onbe.
- Works with Client Support Managers to prepare for Business Reviews and client meetings.
- Demonstrates client knowledge to advise quarterly client budgeting exercises and reviews numbers monthly for variances to actual analysis.
- Collaborates on the integration of new programs for new and existing clients.
- Works on internal development projects as assigned and proactively created from their own identified business needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a client support and/or operations role with direct client interaction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel for company and client-related meetings.
The base salary range for this position is between $49,860 to $61,078, with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits include medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please mention the word **ADVANCED** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok