Posted 4 Nov 2023, 6:53 pm
Content Strategist Bitcoin at River Financial
At River, we are committed to building financial solutions that power a transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. To that end, we have built leading Bitcoin brokerage, custody, mining, and Lightning products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We aim to bring premier Bitcoin solutions that offer a full array of financial services to our clients.
River is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and has raised more than $50 million from leading investors, including Goldcrest, Kingsway, Polychain, M13, DG, and Valor.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist at River who demonstrates the ability to create high-quality content. In this role, you’ll be responsible for expanding on and leveling up our content repositories. You’ll be reporting directly to River’s Research Analyst and working closely with the marketing team to craft impactful content.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership of River Learn, River’s repository of education content, to drive engagement. You will work with and learn from the Lead Research Analyst.
- Improve existing content on River Learn through SEO.
- Create charts, graphs, and visualizations to enhance content.
- Analyze performance data to determine the highest-value articles to write and update.
- Think creatively and critically about our target audiences and how to enhance their learning experience.
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager to craft engaging content and build an audience across River’s social media platforms.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy through brainstorming and ideation sessions.
- Own the River Intelligence newsletter and be responsible for staying up to date on market events and drawing insights.
- Support the Lead Research Analyst in research projects, including performing data analysis, brainstorming research topics, and drafting and editing reports.
What we look for in you:
- The ability to explain and visualize complex topics in simple ways.
- A solid understanding of Bitcoin’s technology and value proposition.
- 1+ year of content creation experience as shown in a portfolio.
- Love for education and empathy for inexperienced learners.
- Results-focused with strong attention to detail.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in SEO.
- Ability to experiment and iterate.
- Basic graphic design skills to create graphics alongside written content.
Salary and benefits:
- The salary range is $75k-$110k per year depending on experience
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Parental leave, separate from PTO policy
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Introduction interview (45 minutes)
- Role-specific interview block (1-hour block with 2 River employees)
- Role challenge if appropriate
- Culture and executive interview (1-hour block with 2 River employees)
Please mention the word **AUTHENTIC** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok