Posted 5 Nov 2023, 11:00 am
Associate Director Workforce Development & Grants at Solar Landscape
Solar Landscape is changing the way America goes solar. We are advancing energy equity, making carbon-free energy accessible to call.
Solar Landscape is growing fast. Doubling in size year after year, we are looking for the best and brightest to drive our next phase of growth. We’re made up of thought leaders, thinkers, dreamers, doers. We are insightful, driven, rebellious, fun, and we are better together. Our diverse and unique backgrounds are all given a voice and seat at the table to help make real change for the communities we serve.
The Associate Director of Workforce Development will play a key role on our nationally recognized workforce development team. This role will manage all aspects of the recent grants Solar Landscape was awarded at both the state and federal level. The associate director will be an instrumental member of this nationally recognized team as they continue to bring educational trainings and support to the communities we serve. The goal of this role and the mission of this team is to make a meaningful difference as we stand on the frontlines of the fight against climate change.\n
- Works in collaboration with Executive Director and other team members in writing grants.
- Conducts research to identify, apply for, administer, supervise, coordinate, and monitor federal, state, and local grants or loans in accordance with applicable standards, regulations, and guidelines.
- Interacts with federal, state, and local agencies to ensure that grant projects comply with program guidelines for expenditure, funding, and accountability.
- Collaborates with Executive Director on grant income and grant expense amounts. Maintains and verifies payment records, reviews invoices and records receipts.
- Gathers statistics required by federal and/or state funding sources.
- Assists the Executive Director in monitoring measurable outcomes as required by funding sources.
- Coordinates with the Executive Director regarding funding efforts and prepares required grant reports.
- Seeks additional funding sources (grant or foundation) to support, expand, and develop new programming in alignment with the vision of the leadership team.
- Develops and manages system for tracking grant expenditures and receivables and reviews all grant related payment requests, bills, invoices, and statements.
- In cooperation with Executive Director, prepares the Workforce Development program budget.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement green energy trainings for schools, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Actively promotes and supports the organization’s mission and vision.
- Cultivates and sustains relationships with stakeholders through the community to promote the workforce development mission and our work to develop partnerships, and to ensure access to important information and emerging opportunities.
- Previous experience in community engagement, public relations, education, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with diverse groups of people.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of renewable energy and the solar industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Please mention the word **DUMBFOUNDING** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok