Posted 3 Nov 2023, 1:30 am
Social Media Influencer Manager at Elodie Games
At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better when you play them with friends. We build endlessly engaging experiences while striving to eliminate all barriers that get in the way of playing together. Crossplay is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first-class experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the rare opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape our first game.
We are looking for a Social Media and Influencer Manager who’s passionate about building, nurturing, and engaging communities. Someone who intrinsically understands and appreciates that community is the heart of social gaming. You will design and implement influencer and social media strategy to help us build authentic, long-term connections with creators and players.This is a 6–12 month part-time contract role that will report to the Head of Communications and Community on the Marketing Team.\n
- Design and implement social media and influencer strategy for Seekers of Skyveil
- Build and evolve our content creator and influencer partnership programs
- Find and connect with creators who are the right fit for our game and community
- Build and maintain a social content calendar to inform, engage, and delight players
- Write, edit, and post social media content that drives towards established goals and matches our games’ voice
- Report on community sentiment and other KPIs that reflect the health of our community and owned channels
- 3+ years of social media and/or influencer management for gaming communities
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends, especially Twitter (X), Instagram, TikTok, and Discord
- Experience editing videos for social media platforms
- Previously established connections with creators is a plus
- Familiar with online tools to track and report community and social media KPIs
Elodie Games has embraced a remote-first model. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Please mention the word **EXUBERANTLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok