Posted 3 Nov 2023, 10:00 am
Product Manager at Carbon Direct
We are hiring a Product Manager to help drive product development of Carbon Direct’s carbon management platform. We are looking for an adaptable, enterprising, and experienced product manager who is excited about defining and building products to accelerate climate action. You will run market and user research, get advice and guidance from our leading science team, drive feature discussions, and ultimately take the product to market with your engineering and design counterparts.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Drive feature discussions with customers, developers and leadership
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Be a team player
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues from diverse professional backgrounds (e.g., science, tech, marketing, UX, legal ...).
- Take time to dive in and understand the systems and reasons behind product technology design.
- Ask technical questions, weigh in on technology choices, and help make the right tradeoffs
- Have a point of view but remain open-minded. You welcome diverse perspectives, and encourage others to generate and explore new ideas.
- Learn forever and nurture those around you. You role-model by inviting and freely giving well-intentioned, constructive feedback.
- Experience in product management
- Experience working with engineer teams operating in an agile environment
- Articulate complex concepts and principles to non-experts
- Autonomously conduct research and produce high-quality, relevant data
- Comfortable working with data and analytics. You can solve data problems and use data to drive decisions
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional team builder
- Build strong relationships while working with a fully-remote, global team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented professional environment
- Passion for addressing climate change is critical
- Experience working in the climate technology space is a strong plus
- Comprehensive nationwide medical, dental, and vision coverage. See a preview of our coverage here.
- Time off as needed: Flexible vacation policy and ten company-wide holidays, plus annual winter break between Christmas and New Year's
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental and family leave with no tenure requirement
- Remote-friendly work culture with annual company-wide retreats
- Reimbursement for your work-from-home setup and monthly work-from-home stipend
Please mention the word **AUTONOMOUS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok