Posted 3 Nov 2023, 10:00 am
Community Manager at Fantastic Pixel Castle
Who We Are:
Founded by an MMO legend who has led AAA teams for over 20 years, our new studio, Fantastic Pixel Castle (FPC) is building a new fantasy MMO from scratch. Players will be engaged in our development process from early stages as part of our open and transparent studio culture.
About the Role:
As our Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in building, engaging, and nurturing our player community. You will be responsible for creating and fostering a positive and interactive player community, facilitating communication and building trust between players and the studio, and managing programming for our various social media platforms.
We're always on the lookout for talented folks. Go ahead and apply, even if you're not sure you check all the boxes. Our Talent team will review your application and contact you if there is a potential fit.
- Community Building (70%):
- Develop and execute strategies to build a strong, loyal player community for the studio’s game in support of our studio value “partner with players”.
- Collaborate with streamers, content creators, influencers, and players more broadly to develop trusted relationships.
- Act as a bridge between the players and the development team, collecting and synthesizing player feedback, suggestions, and bug reports and conveying them to the appropriate teams as well as sharing with players how we have acted on their input.
- Respond promptly to comments, questions, and concerns from the player community, maintaining a friendly and supportive tone.
- Social Media Communication (20%):
- Through initial phases of development, manage FPC public communications, including website and social media channels, including but not limited to Discord, Twitch, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Post engaging and relevant content to include players in our development process and request their perspectives and input.
- Foster positive conversations and manage potential conflicts or issues effectively.
- Monitor social media trends and insights to adapt strategies and content accordingly.
- Analytics and Reporting (10%):
- Facilitate playtests and other opportunities to gather player feedback.
- Regularly analyze and report on key social media metrics and community engagement data to assess the success of community initiatives.
- Use data insights to refine strategies and improve the community's overall experience.
- A demonstrated strong passion for MMO games.
- 3+ years of community management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven experience in developing inclusive communities.
- Experience working on a game pre-launch and building a community from the ground up.
- Experience in collaborating with gaming streamers, content creators and influencers.
- Experience with external communications for company websites and various social media platforms.
Compensation range for US: $77,000 - $118,000 USD
Please mention the word **CLEVER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok