Posted 3 Nov 2023, 10:00 am
VP of Finance at Xapo Bank
We’re looking for a VP of Finance to join our executive team and report directly to the CFO. As the VP of Finance, you will be responsible for leading the finance function within Xapo, including planning and implementing financial strategies, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, and providing strategic and tactical financial guidance to the executive leadership team.
- Lead the finance function of Xapo, including overseeing accounting, control, reporting, planning, forecasting, internal audit, and budgeting activities.
- Develop and execute financial strategies in alignment with the corporate strategy, enabling profitable long-term growth of the business.
- Collaborate with the executive team to identify and manage financial risks, and ensure the protection of company assets.
- Ensure clear, timely and accurate financial metrics and information is communicated to the CEO, Executive and Senior Management Teams, and the Board.
- Develop financial targets and budgets, and conduct capital investment and budgeting processes to support the execution of the strategy.
- Identify and analyze opportunities for organic and acquisitive growth, and manage the company's growth in these areas.
- Develop financial performance indicators that support the company's strategic direction and growth.
- Prepare high-quality financial reports within agreed deadlines, giving assurance to the Board that the company is executing the agreed financial and corporate strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to finance.
- Manage relationships with partners and lenders, and arrange appropriate and timely debt financing.
- Manage the company's treasury management policies and procedures, and closely monitor and manage cash flow and cash balances.
- Evaluate and manage third-party vendors or partners, as appropriate.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate the finance and payroll teams, ensuring high performance against agreed objectives.
- Actively monitor the financial performance of the business, and provide proactive recommendations on how best to improve financial, managerial and operational performance.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in a senior finance role, with significant experience leading the finance function of a company.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and other related areas.
- Experience with financial modeling, analysis, and valuation.
- Proven ability to develop and execute financial strategies in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Experience managing relationships with partners and lenders, and arranging debt financing.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a track record of leading high-performance teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and distributed environment.
- Passion for the fintech industry and Xapo's mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
Please mention the word **SOFTER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok