Posted 3 Nov 2023, 11:00 am
Head of Social at Bumble Inc.
Inclusion at Bumble Inc.
Bumble Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, people with disabilities, and neurodivergent people to apply. We're happy to make any reasonable adjustments that will help you feel more confident throughout the process, please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Global Head of Social to own and carry out all Bumble social initiatives across global teams and platforms. The Head of Social will partner with key business stakeholders in growth strategy, operations communications, marketing, policy, and product to elevate our brand across every aspect of the business, including social strategy and direction for all international Bumble channels.
You must be customer-centric and able to identify and meet both internal and external customer needs. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to ensure marketing, partnership, editorial and social programs are in line with Bumble’s objectives and metrics. You embrace the Bumble brand and take it to its optimal potential through a passion for the customer experience, incredible social expertise, and innovation. You will be a thought leader and people manager, who can further the team’s creativity while working collaboratively with teams ranging from policy to partnerships. You are eager to scale the Bumble brand in a complex and evolving environment, helping to conceptualize, design and produce social-first campaigns and rapid-response cultural moments. You have a deep understanding of the social space, video, brand and cultural marketing. You will lead our social teams with empathy and make the first move.\n
What You Will Do
- Be the driver behind how the Bumble brand is expressed across social channels through powerful creative social and digital ideas. Balance tone of voice and resonance with existing Bumble audiences on primary social platforms, and develop innovative “look ahead” strategic social plans that prioritize new audience growth.
- Set goals, track, analyze and report performance, identifying and implementing recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Manage, develop and build a social team that can generate and execute global creative work to be leveraged across our markets
- . Develop a productive and supportive team culture, and mentor our talent to achieve world-class creative output
- Own our social brand guidelines and voice and ensure ensure consistency of brand design, brand experience, and tone of voice across all surfaces and channels
- Guide a team to respond to business needs, product briefs, and marketing briefs manifesting a relatable Internet presence for the Bumble brand
- Be responsible for the budget, headcount, project management, and people management of the Bumble social organization
- Ownership of the global social marketing strategy across international team representatives.
- Develop and launch Bumble’s approach to social brand partnerships and social-led campaigns.
Experience we are looking for
- Proven track record of managing world-class brand or creative organization and/or developing agencies with experience scaling teams in the social and digital space for a culturally relevant brand
- Editorial sensibility around establishing Bumble’s comprehensive, digital, and social strategy experience including agency and in-house experience (consumer technology or technology-enable experience preferred)
- You have extensive leadership experience with demonstrated ability to mentor, develop, grow and retain a team
- Demonstrated experience with goal setting, delegating tasks and responsibilities set goals, holding teams accountable and providing thoughtful and meaningful feedback
- Ability to keep a pulse on the cultural zeitgeist including, but not limited to social, brand, content relevance
- Audacity and courage to develop and execute culturally impactful creative ideas and the ability to create a buzz and energy behind a brand that delights consumers.
- Exceptional conceptual, and social fundamentals
- Deep understanding of using customer insights, user research and audience segmentation to drive results
- Ability to create a work environment that is high performance, fun and encourages active decision-making and considered risk-taking
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- You are passionate about managing and inspiring cross-functional teams
- You have a drive to make things happen, strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire others, and build relationships at all levels
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Bumble, Badoo, Fruitz and Official. The Bumble platform enables people to build healthy and equitable relationships, through kind connections. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, Bumble was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center and connects people across dating (Bumble Date), friendship (Bumble BFF) and professional networking (Bumble Bizz). Badoo, which was founded in 2006, is one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Fruitz, founded in 2017, encourages open and honest communication of dating intentions through playful fruit metaphors. Official is an app for couples that promotes open and honest communication between partners and was founded in 2020.
Please mention the word **MANEUVERABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok