Posted 3 Nov 2023, 0:10 pm
Implementation Consultant at Esper
Esper was founded in 2018 with the mission to empower dynamic and responsive policymaking in government. Esper’s goal is to align existing data, stakeholders and public policy goals to streamline the policymaking process at all levels of Government. We imagine a world where policymaking is driven by data and insights from all stakeholders and we are transforming traditional bureaucracy into a dynamic and flexible system that encourages innovation and collaboration.
Esper is looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to help drive this mission forward.
Esper’s customer base is growing and as an Implementation Consultant you will be on the front line of shaping customer experience. You’ll work closely with our Customers, Engineering, Sales, Product, and leadership to ensure positive customer outcomes during and after implementation. Your main contribution is playing a hands-on role in guiding our customer through the implementation process. Important to the role will be strong organizational skills, the ability to quickly learn the customer domain, and a strong intuition for technology and product. As a fast-moving startup, we place a premium on resourcefulness, speed, execution, and continuous feedback.
As a bonus, we’d love it if you have a strong interest in policy making and Government! We believe policy shapes our daily lives more than most realize, and central to the role is helping us build software for transforming how policy is created through better data and transparency.
What you'll do:
- Become an “Espert” by developing a deep understanding of our product and customers
- Execute standard implementations for customers’ complete project lifecycles, including the overall scope, schedule, and training of Esper
- Gather and document customer requirements, configure Esper to meet customer needs, guide customers through testing, and train customers for launch
- Facilitate effective client meetings with customers onsite and remote, to understand key questions, workflows, and pain points
- Proactively create and update project collateral (user guides, knowledge base, etc.)
- Assist in identifying and quantifying project risks
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to clients driving customer adoption and retention through strong relationship development and customer service
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships
- Contribute to internal, cross-functional teams to ensure customer observations and learnings are central to product and business direction
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS/Software Implementation, Project Management, or Customer Success functions, with at least 2 of these working with both technical and non-technical business partners
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Direct experience playing a key role in the implementation of SaaS or Software solutions, with a track record of managing at least some aspect of software implementation projects
- A strong customer success mindset with a bias for action and focus on customer outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a “whatever it takes” mentality
- Strong general computer skills (e.g. Office/Excel, GSuite, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to travel domestically (up to 50%) depending on business need
- Govtech experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Base salary of $80,000 - $115,000 per year
- Being a part of an innovative and collaborative team that will both support and challenge you
- Significant opportunity for growth and ownership
- Ability to shape Esper for the long-term
- Paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous parental & sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Short/Long term disability & life insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Work anniversary equity grants
- Quarterly bonuses
- Monthly stipend to offset remote work expenses
- Office equipment allowance
- Paid Time Off to participate in volunteer/community events
Please mention the word **SUPREMELY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok