Posted 3 Nov 2023, 7:45 pm
Producer Feature Animation at Bardel Entertainment
The Senior Producer role involves overseeing the daily schedule and team for our animation
production to ensure projects are completed on time and efficiently. Reporting to Senior
Management, this role develops and manages department schedules and executes project
strategies. Additionally, the Senior Producer is responsible for maintaining effective
communication among project stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a track record of
at least one 3D animated series or long-form production and possess over four years of
experience in a studio environment.
What you’ll be doing:
● Manage the overarching project timeline, guarantee alignment between departmental
schedules and the master schedule, and monitor and predict staffing levels and resource
● Facilitate the daily production processes and communication within the operational
● Ensure that production targets are achieved and address any hindrances that impede
departments from meeting their goals.
● Evaluate obstacles to efficiency and guide senior leadership in finding solutions.
● Devise strategies to address production challenges and maintain a consistent inventory
● Establish data standards and oversee the accuracy of departmental data within the
production database (Shotgrid), consistently verifying the correctness of the information.
● Understand the creative goals of the show and balance the production requirements,
creative needs of the project, the production schedule.
● Partner with the Creative Executives and Recruitment to hire artistic resources.
● Manage the Production Teams and ensure all departments are clear on their goals and
What you’ll bring:
● 4+ years of experience in animation preferably on fully animated features
● A solid grasp of 3D animation workflows.
● Proficiency in using Shotgrid for project management, as well as Microsoft Office Suite
tools like Word, Excel, and Outlook
● Excellent organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to work
both independently and collaboratively while showing initiative.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to express ideas
clearly and succinctly.
● Maintaining confidentiality is crucial, and a strong work ethic and positive attitude
● Being efficient, detail-oriented, and consistently meeting deadlines and performance
Salary Range $2600 - $3200 CAD Weekly The Salary Range is the span between the minimum and maximum base salary for a position. The midpoint of the range is approximately halfway between the minimum and the maximum and represents an employee that possesses full job knowledge, qualifications and experience for the position. In the normal course, employees will be hired, transferred or promoted between the minimum and midpoint of the salary range for a job.
Please mention the word **ENNOBLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok