Posted 3 Nov 2023, 11:45 pm
SDR East Coast at Incorta
Incorta is a next-generation data analytics and business intelligence platform that excels at rapidly delivering business value from transactional data, this is the first real breakthrough in data analytics in 20 years. We provide an integrated end-to-end data experience, from data acquisition and enrichment to visualizing and sharing results. Our platform cuts project implementation time from months to weeks provides revolutionary query speed and maintains a unified, single source of truth for multiple workloads including business intelligence, analytics, and machine learning. Fully 90% of companies that try Incorta become customers, and over 98% of our customers are still with us. Our cloud-based service widens our reach into businesses of all sizes. There is simply no other analytics solution that is as cost-effective, agile, and impactful.
Sales Development Representative
WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry's first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to access complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Companies’ data pipelines are leaking millions of dollars of lost opportunity, and Incorta gives them access to that critical data quicker than ever capturing those millions of dollars of lost opportunity that was leaking. Incorta is on a mission to gives businesses quicker and more detailed data access, giving them insights never possible before and saving them millions.
Sales Development Representative
We are searching for outbound Sales Development Representatives to use proactive outreach to quickly qualify leads sourced by their own personal efforts and a variety of lead generation sources, then work with our Enterprise Account Executives to bring the resulting opportunities to closure. The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate an enormous ability to generate leads; navigate enterprise organizations; and identify and create new, qualified sales opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for a positive, high-energy self-starter who seeks potential advancement within an innovative software company.
· Team with Enterprise Account Executives to strategically identify and qualify prospects in order to increase pipeline and revenue within your territory.
· Thoroughly research accounts, identify/educate key players, generate interest, and manage/overcome prospect objections in order to generate quality sales opportunities for the Account Executives.
· Drive a lead generation plan that details how you'll source new opportunities and nurturing existing opportunities in order to meet or exceed your monthly and annual targets.
· Become a trusted resource for-and develop superior relationships with-prospects and colleagues.
· Identify innovative, outbound campaigns and programs, then partner with Marketing and Sales to build and drive the initiatives. Update lead scoring and prospect interactions in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping.
· Provide appropriate feedback to manager in order to ensure continuous process optimization.
· Support corporate and regional marketing events via prospecting and booth staffing.
· A results-driven "hunter" with 1+ years of lead/sales/business development experience within enterprise software who's proficient at working independently.
· An energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player and self-starter able to:
o understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets;
o align solutions with overall business strategy for customers in a wide range of roles, from technical champions to C-level business buyers;
o analyze needs, qualify opportunities, handle objections, and position Incorta accordingly;
o confidently speak with and ask thought-provoking questions of C-Level and senior executives;
o and learn fast and operate with a strong sense of urgency.
· Clear verbal and written communications skills, and excellent phone etiquette.
· Excellent time and territory management skills.
· Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach a plus.
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
We could tell you that we're building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we're backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you'll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing data and analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.\n
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. We could also tell you that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. Or even the fact that we were named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2022 while also being the only vendor to be recognized in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ and the 2022 Gartner® Market Guide. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please mention the word **ENTHUSE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok