Posted 3 Nov 2023, 11:50 pm
Senior Product Manager I at Smartsheet
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product Organization at Smartsheet. Join us and help these businesses leverage the potential of their workforce and mobilize their talent.
You will report to the Director of Product Management. This role is located in our Bellevue, WA office, or you may work remotely from anywhere in the US where Smartsheet is a registered employer.
- Develop and articulate a clear product vision and strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and market trends.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and differentiation by considering customer needs, competition, and industry trends.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and our field organization, to ensure alignment and successful product execution.
- Lead and motivate these teams to work towards common product goals, effectively managing resources and timelines.
- Create and manage a product roadmap that outlines the product's evolution over time, considering both short-term and long-term objectives.
- Prioritize features and enhancements based on customer feedback, business impact, and technical feasibility.
- Partner with your engineering manager and UX designer on the product development lifecycle, from ideation to execution, ensuring that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Partner with your product marketing manager to coordinate product launches, including defining go-to-market strategies, marketing campaigns, and sales enablement activities.
- Use data analytics and user feedback to make informed decisions about product improvements, optimization, and iteration.
- Continuously monitor product performance metrics, customer satisfaction, and market trends to adapt the product strategy as needed.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience
- 5+ years experience as a product owner on agile development teams
- Experience taking a product from conception to market
- Experience delivering consumer grade experiences for challenging business problems
- Experience analyzing business and usage data to understand usage patterns and priorities
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Experience working directly with customers to understand their unique challenges
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- US employees are automatically covered under Smartsheet-sponsored life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability plans
- US employees receive 12 paid holidays per year
Smartsheet provides a competitive range of compensation for roles that may be hired in different geographic areas we are licensed to operate our business from. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional, educational experience, skills, and specific candidate location. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer. California & New York: $140,400 to $194,400 | All other US States: $130,000 to $180,000.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Japan, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Please mention the word **INESTIMABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzYuOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok