Posted 2 Nov 2023, 4:35 am
Proposal Writer CommOps Position at Arranta Bio LLC
Why Us? - ReciBioPharm offers:
- An opportunity to join a newly formed global CDMO offering some of the most extensive services in the ATMPs space.
- Work with some of the smartest people in the industry with a relentless commitment to help clients bring their products to the market and help treat patients as quickly as possible.
- Work for a CDMO selected to develop a continuous manufacturing solution for producing mRNAs funded by an FDA-MIT grant
Job Summary – The Proposal Writer will be responsible for drafting proposals for customers seeking solutions for technology transfer, process development, clinical manufacturing, and fill-finish. The Proposal Writer will be part of the Proposals team and work in conjunction with Business Development and Subject Matter Experts to respond to requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposal (RFPs), and support with other projects and initiatives related to the development and management of proposals. The (Job Title) will develop a solid understanding of the requirements necessary to identify and satisfy the customer’s needs and to ensure that ReciBioPharm can fulfill those needs through communications with key internal and external stakeholders. As part of a cross-functional team, this role calls on applicants who demonstrate strong technical writing skills, who are willing to learn and improve existing processes, and who have an outlook for career growth and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in all aspects of the proposal development process, including responding to RFIs and RFPs, adhering to existing processes while seeking input from leadership and SMEs.
- Coordinates and communicates with key internal stakeholders to design customized scopes of work, accurate illustrative program timelines, and competitive pricing for proposals for new and existing customers.
- Contributes to maintaining internal templates and tools used for streamlining the creation of new proposals and monitoring progression and team deliverables.
- Drafts responses for customer questionnaires, using internal databases and communicating with SMEs as needed.
- Supports the Commercial Operations team by taking detailed minutes during customer meetings or site visits.
- Works collaboratively with a team who continuously shares knowledge and seeks new ways to ensure quality, consistency and adaptability of proposals.
- Participates in weekly team meetings and becomes part of internal projects or initiatives for improving the proposal development processes.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience preferred; previous experience in a contract manufacturing organization is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical writing experience, or similar role, required.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and other team members across multiples sites.
- Ability to translate technical information into clear, easy-to-read, and concise proposal language.
- Able to work on multiple tasks while delivering high quality results and meeting customer deadlines.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote, and MS Projects
ReciBioPharm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave.
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401K plan allows for up to a 6% company contribution.
- A suite of ReciBioPharm paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)
Please mention the word **CASHBACKS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok