Posted 2 Nov 2023, 5:13 pm
Chief Business Development Officer at =nil; Foundation
=Nil;Foundation develops data access mechanisms that facilitate insecure data transfer between public databases (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, others). This is done by combining zero-knowledge proof cryptography and a classic DBMS-like approach.
Our current customers have invested in our technology through grants, including the Ethereum Foundation, MINA, Solana, Starkware, etc.
In recent months we have completed our first-ever funding round with Polychain as the lead investment (and some others) with a valuation ~220m USD and are now actively scaling the team.
Whom we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Chief Business Development Manager to build strong relationships with partners all over the world with a focus on blockchain companies.
- Manage relationships with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth;
- Understands the potential market and defines reasonable targets to validate opportunities;
- Advance strategic relationships, develop partnership models and direct implementation of proactive and response growth tactics.
- At least 8 years of business development experience including demonstrated success in business-to-business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income;
- Experience of building the team from scratch;
- Excellent communication, writing and public speaking skills;
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Ability to close the deal and build a system with a high win-win potential between all participants.
Please mention the word **BOOST** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok