Posted 2 Nov 2023, 5:13 pm
Cryptography Researcher at =nil; Foundation
=nil; Foundation was established in April of 2018 to facilitate and support research and development in database management systems and applied cryptography. With it's internal teams =nil; Foundation intends to create a tightly integrated set of technologies becoming a basis for secure data storages operating in insecure environments.
Now we are looking for experienced cryptographer, who have an experience or strong interest in developing ZK proof systems.
- Developing cryptography algorithms design including proof system design
- Design circuits for protocols’ state proofs for a proof system.
- Academic writing
- Security analysis
- Research other solutions related to proof-system\circuits\other cryptography tasks
- MS with major in Applied Math or equivalent experience
- Deep expertise in cryptographic algorithms and primitives
- Peer-reviewed publications in cryptography, distributed systems, proof systems
- Understanding or experience in ZK proof techniques (for example, Groth16, Plonk, STARKs, Marlin)
- The language is English, so you’re supposed to be at least B2 level
Please mention the word **INCREDIBLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok