Posted 2 Nov 2023, 7:35 pm
Vice President Accounting at Axon
A thought leadership position within the CAO organization who collaborates extensively with key business stakeholders and cross-functional leaders across the company to drive policy governance and scalability initiatives on business processes. This senior finance position will provide point of view and drive transformation projects with cross-functional teams which may span across multiple disciplines.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely from USA
Reports to: Chief Accounting Officer
- Oversee global consolidations and finance operations to ensure robust controls and a high quality close and financial reporting process.
- Drive operational excellence for manufacturing financial processes including cost accounting and analysis, inventory valuation and manufacturing performance and risk reporting
- Strong US GAAP technical accounting knowledge, including manufacturing and cost accounting
- Lead/co-lead business process solution design/redesign and implementation
- Drive data transformation to deliver faster and richer insights to make data-driven decisions
- Partner with business operations to forecast accounting implications of investments
- Build and develop a high-performance team, establish and continuously improve business processes and procedures to drive scalability in a high growth environment
- Oversee the analysis and diagnosis of KPI and productivity metrics to optimize operational results over time.
- Lead M&A operational integration
What You Bring
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- BS or equivalent in accounting or finance
- Experience managing and running controllership functions at complex and multi-national publicly-traded companies;
- M&A integration
- Strong analytical skills with experience in implementing various analytical techniques for Close cycle
- Experience in managing a global team
- Strong leadership, communication, organization and technology skills
- Strong business acumen
- Executive presence and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
The Ideal Candidate May Also Have
- Excellent financial modeling experience
- Experience with D365 and Microsoft Power Platform a plus
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) experience would be a plus
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 161,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 288,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 315,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 563,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Please mention the word **CLEVER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok