Posted 2 Nov 2023, 10:05 pm
Talent Acquisition Partner at HopSkipDrive
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.You’re a passionate team builder enthusiastic about finding, engaging and scaling a high performing distributed team. You’ll find energy telling HopSkipDrive’s story to diverse candidates across functions and will thoughtfully assess their backgrounds and expertise to match them with the right role on our team.
As a trusted advisor, you’ll counsel hiring managers and teams on role design, key skills and attributes to prioritize and help them design the roles that will help move our business forward. You’re adept at navigating all sorts of conversations from those opening doors to the graceful good-byes and appreciate why effective communication is one of the most important factors in building long term relationships and a sustainable pipeline of candidates.
You’ll coach and develop our teams’ capabilities across the full recruiting cycle from crafting compelling job descriptions to building out our employment brand to creative and customized recruitment marketing campaigns to differentiate the opportunities on our team in an increasingly competitive talent environment. For you, inclusion is intentional; you value the differences unique individuals possess and find ways to bring them together on our team.
You feel comfortable sourcing and engaging individual contributors through executives and can quickly learn relevant insights and expertise in order to hone high touch, credible and personalized approaches that demonstrate deep knowledge of our business and roles and a clear understanding of the skills and expertise that different candidates possess.
What you’ll do
- Own the sourcing, pipeline development and engagement of candidates across departments for top priority roles
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and execute sophisticated sourcing techniques and methods
- Ensure precise and effective communication is in place to maintain momentum in the hiring process and support an open and clear dialogue around updates and next steps
- Conduct recruiting screens and effectively assess relevant competencies
- Manage our internal ATS (Greenhouse) and recruiting tools, ensuring they are being used in the most effective way to meet our goals.
- Increase your recruiting expertise by exploring, identifying and applying new and evolving best in class strategies and tactics
- Develop and refine recruiting processes, tools and resources to optimize outcomes--specifically help evolve the recruiting process
- Create clear messaging and communications both internally and externally for recruiting -- ensure that our web site, social presence and other collateral reflect this
- Develop and deliver talent/recruiting innovation projects (e.g. employment brand, referral enhancements, strategic sourcing initiatives)
- Track and analyze & present recruiting data and results, draw insights from research, best practices and HopSkipDrive data to inform methods and objectives in recruiting
What you’ll bring
- A track record of performance in roles at fast growing, dynamic companies paired with a clear trajectory of progression into roles of increasing scope and responsibilities
- Expertise in the recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes
- Experience working with senior leadership and external clients in addition to the internal team
- Experience working on diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Ability to develop and execute strategic sourcing campaigns that yield tangible results
- Ability to build a comprehensive cultivation approach for high potential candidates ensuring our process and activities align so that we successfully close
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a keen eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development of strong internal and external relationships
- A bias toward action, sense of urgency and track record of personal accountability
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work under pressure
- A continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recommend and take action on opportunities
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive material
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer flexible vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), FSA, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Los Angeles, CA is $90,000 - 120,000. This position is remote and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set, certifications, and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.
Please mention the word **CREDENCE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTcz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok