Posted 1 Nov 2023, 10:00 am
Platform Consultant at Yext
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, technically-minded and hardworking Platform Consultant to join the Yext Services team. A Platform Consultant is a Yext product specialist and is responsible for providing platform configuration and data management services to Yext’s customers.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build positive relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with the customer to identify goals and requirements for assigned projects
- Configure the Yext environment (Knowledge Graph, Pages, etc.) to meet customer requirements
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests and drive to completion
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, and effectively communicate these requests to other internal teams as necessary, using appropriate tools and methods to tailor communication to stakeholders as needed. Confirm resolution of the request
- Create business requirements documents outlining client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Partner closely with the broader account team to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Identify potential areas to improve all aspects of the platform and products
- Analyze and import customer data, and provide quality assurance over the information and content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to customers as well as internal teams
- Test new features and workflows in product releases for a clients configuration, apply new features for client book of business and provide feedback to product management
- Contribute to internal resources and process improvements
- Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO), data modeling, integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer return on investment
- Provide status updates on your work and communicate potential risks and opportunities to clients and the account team
What You Have
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client-facing roles
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with Excel or equivalent
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Solid attention to detail, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Energized by completing items on a huge to do list
- Self-directed worker with excellent time management skills
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL
- BA/BS degree in any subject area, or similar college level education or work experience preferred but not required
Perks and Benefits
YEXT takes great pride in its diverse workforce and we go length and breadth to ensure we have a highly engaged and connected working environment. We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need a global team made up of the brightest innovators, visionary thought leaders, and enthusiastic collaborators who care about making a difference in the world while building an amazing culture in the process.
We follow an annual performance appraisal policy and include a great bonus model in our pay structure. We believe that people do their best when they feel their best — and in order to feel their best, they must be well informed, fuelled, and rested. To ensure our employees are at their best, we provide the following perks to eligible employees:
- Attractive Bonus and Stock options for eligible positions
- A whole suite of best in class leave bouquet: Paid Time Off , Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Sick leave, Casual Leaves, National Holidays etc.
- Medical insurance benefits of 7L covering parents (including COVID hospitalization), enhanced maternity cover, and Outpatient Department (OPD) cover
- Relocation benefits
- World class office infrastructure with Gaming rooms, plush pantry and Break out areas.
Please mention the word **SPIRITED** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok