Posted 1 Nov 2023, 10:00 am
Senior Business Development Manager at HoYoverse
What You Will Do:
- Work with various cross functional internal teams to create effective solutions for the organization's IP licensing.
- Manage partnerships with Global Consumer brands/companies to license our IPs and project deliverables' timeline and execution.
- Develop efficient business strategies with key internal stakeholders from different business units.
- Attend client meetings, presentations, conferences, and more.
- Develop and maintain long-term relations with existing and future clients from Consumer Industry.
- Conduct market research and analysis of our target audiences and our competitors
What We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years of licensing experience in the game industry.
- Can work on multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
- A self-motivated and organized team player.
- Strong business acumen.
- Willingness to travel overseas occasionally
The base pay range for this position is $100,000 to $180,000 USD per year. Actual pay is based on location and may vary depending on relevant knowledge, skills, and experience from the candidate. Total compensation may include salary, company bonuses, sign-on bonuses, relocation package, and other benefits such as:
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Generous paid time off
- 401K / RRSP plan
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Team-building activities throughout the year
- Flexible working hours
Do We Support Flexible Work?
Yes, as a remote team across North American time zones, we embrace flexible working. You may choose to work remotely, in-offices or hybrid, for a more flexible lifestyle that suits you best. Our offices are located in downtown Montreal and downtown Santa Monica, surrounded by great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural venues.
Please mention the word **EVERLASTING** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok