Posted 1 Nov 2023, 10:00 am
Product Manager at PayPay
PayPay, a fintech company, that achieved more than 58M users within around 4 years since its launch in 2018 has hugely diversified employees who are from 50 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm, the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technologies , we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.
Our biggest competitor is "cash". We are seeking for people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed that other companies could never achieve, and who are passionate about promoting and spreading such a financial life platform in a short time along with professionalism.
- Write clear and concise PRD’s and work with different stakeholders like the design team, engineering and testing teams
- Execute and manage the product life cycle and the roadmap leading to the product vision.
- Deliver and drive product features in a timely manner while bringing ideas to life.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify the metrics leading to its continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- At Least 2 years of Product Management or an equivalent role
- Business level of English language(written, verbal)
- Business level of Japanese language(written, verbal)
- Masters degree in a technology related field or at least 2+yrs of technical experience.
- Track record of working in a very fast paced environment or a startup or working on user facing products
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Things Done attitude.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
Opportunity located in India is also available (for Indians only)!
Pay2 Development Center was established in Gurugram, India in October 2022 as a second development center of PayPay.
We are also actively hiring Senior Product Manager to join us at Pay2 Development Center: https://boards.greenhouse.io/pay2dc
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support
Please mention the word **LIONHEARTED** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok