Posted 1 Nov 2023, 3:50 pm
Account Executive at Flywheel
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
The eCommerce Account Executive plays a pivotal role in our clients' victories on Walmart.com. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of projects on key client accounts. You will play an invaluable part in driving account strategy and help make a direct impact on our clients’ businesses.\n
What You Will Do:
- Lead Engagement – Account Executives manage multiple client relationship simultaneously,tracking their progress through on-boarding, training, and connecting with Flywheel Services.
- Coordinate Strategy – This position updates internal departments including Sales, Insights, Customer Services, Finance and Customer Success.
- Provide Reports - Account Executives are responsible for maintaining regular reporting around key client-specific KPIs
- Trouble Shooting / Problem Solving - We are a small, solution-oriented team. As such, all team members are expected to work to understand and address client issues efficiently as they come up.
- Promote Retention – We pride ourselves on our high client retention rate.
- The Account Executive plays a key role in maintaining a healthy relationship with the client and identifying opportunities for incremental growth.
Who You Are:
- Agency CPG experience working with Walmart and/or Sam’s Club (minimum of 2 years)
- Customer management/service experience
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills and professional presence
- Strong collaborative skills and positive orientation to a team
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Familiarity with syndicated data analysis
- Experience in data analysis, manipulation and design
- eCommerce experience in CPG manufacturer or retail sectors
- Background in statistics
- A strong aptitude for storytelling through data
- The ability to present ideas with conviction
- Technological savvy and the ability to quickly learn and demonstrate new technology
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
🌍 We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
🌴 Flexible time off policy
🧠 Great learning and development opportunities
💜 Benefits will depend on where you're located
🙌 Volunteering opportunities
🌿 Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
Please mention the word **FRAGRANT** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok